Tips for Writing Test of IELTS
- Firstly, do not try to copy the whole sentences from the statement of Essay and Graph that you have given in the Exams Paper of IELTS. If you copy,
You will not get marks for it.
- You must write according to topic, Keep to topic and properly plans your answer.
- Do not add more ideas in one paragraph, put one idea in each paragraph
And explain it with proper examples.
- Do not repeat the same words and ideas in the paragraph, Try to write something new ideas in each paragraph.
- Pease write something that is relevant to topic, do not write unrelated subjects, and Write only that which is related to topic.
- Time Management is very important, Manage your time in proper manner,
Because Task 2 is worth twice as compared to Task 1.
- It is necessary, you utilize time in right direction, Spend approximately
20 minutes on Task 1 and approximately 40 minutes on Task 2.
- Number of words required for writing each task, so pay attention to the number of words for writing each task. If you do not write at least 150 words for Task 1, and at least 250 words for Task 2. Otherwise you will lose marks.
- You will not have time to count the number of words during the test,
Learn how to recognize how long 150 and 250 words look in your handwriting.
- You must write answers in proper paragraphs. You will lose marks if you write
In note form or in bullet form.
- Write relevant words in each paragraph, avoid informal language.
- You will lose marks if you do not pay attention to spelling, grammar and